“Good food, outside seating only!” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 90 Restaurants in Jensen Beach
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Healthy, Bar
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Dessert
Description: Stop in and enjoy our tropical outdoor cafe & tiki bar which offers a delicious gourmet twist on beach food. Full bar now available, Happy Hour 3-6 Monday thru Friday. Fresh food, fire pits and live music.
Palm City, Florida
“Good food, outside seating only!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

My brother and I tried this restaurant for lunch because it always seemed to have a crowd. It is outside seating in a tropical atmosphere, great for tourists. Prices are a little on the high side as they have low overhead. Plenty of french fries with the burgers but the coleslaw was skimpy. Friendly waitress and owner but no refill on my iced tea. Seeing as I am local to this restaurant I probably would not go there again.

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Babylon, New York
“Great Food and Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2012

I had the fillet minion tacos - delicious. My wife had the pulled pork sandwich also great. The bar maid who waited on us was prompt, pleasant and fast. House Chardonnay was very good and reasonably priced. Owner/manager - not sure - stopped by our table several times to see how things were going.

Visited July 2012
Jensen Beach
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I recently moved to the area and was told to check out the Kona Beach Cafe. After three visits, I can say with certainty that this is the best food/atmosphere/value in the area. Every time I have been there, I have been personally greeted by both owners (a very capable and friendly couple) before even sitting down. One visit was for a birthday party, and the entire staff went above and beyond to help us keep the ice cream cake frozen and then delivered to us with a bluegrass version of "Happy Birthday" when we were ready. Their beer choices change so often that it's best to ask your server what he or she recommends based on your flavor preferences. The nachos are ENORMOUS (even the half size), the fish tacos are incredible (try all the prep options to find your fave), and the service is beyond friendly. Nobody's perfect, and once we did get something different from what we ordered (fried instead of blackened), but the staff is eager to correct any mistake to make you happy. Perhaps my favorite aspect of my three visits is that I got to see live performances by three different bands, each talented and enjoyable. Don't come here for fast food. Take your time, enjoy the ambiance, and savor the wide variety of flavors on the menu.

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Montreal, Canada
“Huge portions, tasty food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

We had the BBQ pork tacos and the nachos. Very flavorful and the portions were huge!! Friendly service. Must-try.

Visited June 2012
“Not number 3 resturant in jensen for sure”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

People friendly food good But not
Exceptional i had the blackened fish taco- good taste stale tortilla Fell apart when i tried to eat it

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere