We were there for a softball tournament this past weekend. At first sight this is a beautiful hotel, newly remodeled and right on the beach, etc...HOWEVER.....for what you pay per night and this being a "MARRIOTT" hotel, we expected much more!
1) There is only one washer and one dryer for the entire hotel and it is located on the 3RD floor. Thats right 1 for the entire hotel. We needed to wash our team uniforms (12 girls and 4 coaches) and the hotel staff was using the only washer and dryer to wash pool towels until 10pm. When we finally got to use the washer and dryer, the dryer wouldn't get hot enough to dry anything so we had to hang them out on the balconys to dry.
2) There is no continental breakfast offered. If you want to eat breakfast the charge you $10 per person, and they dont even serve any meat, only eggs, toast, grits and juice and if you dont want to pay for the breakfast and just want a cup of coffee you have to pay the person at the front desk 75 cents for a 4oz cup of coffee.
3) The Tiki Bar closes at 8PM EVERY NIGHT and that is the ONLY place to get any food or drinks at the hotel unless you want something out of the vending machine.
4) The water pressure in the showers is the worst I have ever expreienced. Dont wash your hair unless you absolutly have to.
5) The bugs out by the pool were terrible and when we asked if they could spray so we didnt get eatten up by bugs they said they didnt have any spray.
6) The pool is very very small. The staff was not helpful at all and they acted like they didnt care and didnt want to be bothered.
Personally I would never stay in this hotel agan. A friend of mine was staying at the Holiday Inn and she enjoyed her time there much more than we did and paid half the price. We thought that staying at the "MARRIOTT" hotel we were assured to have an enjoyable stay, I guess you cant go by the name anymore it really depends on the management. Next time we will be more careful.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard Hutchinson Island Oceanside / Jensen Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Hutchinson Island Oceanside/Jensen Beach Hotel
- Courtyard Hutchinson Island Oceanside
- Courtyard Jensen Beach
- Jensen Beach Courtyard
- Jensen Beach Marriott