“Never Stay Here--Bugs In Bed!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Scottish Inns

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jasper
Scottish Inns
You added Scottish Inns to your Saves list
8072 State Road 6 West, Jasper, FL 32052   |
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Jasper
Ohio
“Never Stay Here--Bugs In Bed!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2008

Stopped here on travel to a wedding. Worst experience ever! After paying for the room, we drove up to it and found a bug in the covers of the bed! The room smelled and the locks appeared cheap and unsafe. We went back to the lobby for a refund and was denied. We were only there for about 15 minutes and the worker tried to say we were there for over an hour because they did not change the time on the credit machine due to the time change. The worker was very rude and would not let us speak to the manager even though he kept calling in the back room. This place is a scam that takes your money and runs. They did not even care about the problems and basically said it was our problem to deal with!!!! Very unclean and disgusting! They do not care about customer satisfaction once they have your money!

• Liked — Nothing--Horrible
  • Disliked — Bugs, Safety, Smell and Service
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 stars Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 stars Business service (e.g., internet access)

Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2006

I too was in search of corporate for Scottish Inns. We stayed at the Scottish Inn in Jasper, Florida. NEVER AGAIN WOULD I EVEN STOP AT A SCOTTISH INN. I would sleep in my car first. We only stayed because it was the fourth exit we tried to find a hotel and they were the only one that wasn't filled. NOW I KNOW WHY. The carpet was soooo dirty if you put your feet on it you could feel it. They did have hot water butthe sprayer to the shower was missing and the water just came out in one stream. Mildew IN THE BATHROOM for sure! frig and microwave was clean. If you were staying for more than overnight and wanted to put your clothes in the dressers you would have to clean them first. They put us in a room w/an adjoining room very noisy people next door and we had 2 small children w/us. Yes, I know they can't really control that but had they told me they were putting me in a room w/an adjoining door I would have kept driving. The washclothes were STAINED with dirt I'll take my shower when I get home, thank you. Continental breakfast 6am till 8am I thought I was on vacation!!! Donuts and juice and coffee( thats what I was told by clerk)WHERE'S THE CLOSEST WAFFLE HOUSE! The sheets were clean atleast. The cloth chairs in the room GROSS with stains. Insect and mouse trap under the dresser!!!! Overpriced $92.00 JUST SLIGHTLYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed April 2006

Travelers are raving about these Jasper hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2005

NEVER STAY HERE! Spent 50.82 for two people. Room was dirty. Matres cover was stained. Sheets had holes. In the morning, I was getting ready to check out and was going through the room to make sure I didn't miss anything. When I was going through the dresser drawers I found a DIRTY ADULT DIAPER! I am not making this up! So I go to the front desk to turn in the key and complain about the diaper. Sign Says: "office open" but the door is locked, I ring the bell, no answer. Finally end up leaving the key in the room. Call two times during the day to complain about the hotel room and make sure they got the key, NO ANSWER. Finally got a hold of someone and all she could do was say that they clean the rooms. WORST HOTEL STAY I HAVE EVER HAD.

• Stayed March 2005

Been to Scottish Inns? Share your experiences!