“one of my top fav. rest...” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Roy's Jacksonville Beach is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood, Pacific Rim
Good for: Doing business, Special occasions, Romantic, Entertaining clients, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: Bus & local trolley stop directed in front of the restaurant
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“one of my top fav. rest...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2008

one of my top fav. rest. -- great app, entr, dess, and drinks!! as well as great atmosphere... try the cook's table... always a treat...

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The chocolate souffle is...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2008

The chocolate souffle is amazing!

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Real Good, but a little fishy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2008

Visted Roy's twice between Christmas and New Year's while vacationing in Ponte Vedra. Overall I thought it was very good. Service is professional and attentive. The food was good. I had the rib appitizer and my wife had a salad. We shared and both agreed the ribs were a better choice, but I guess its a matter of preference. For the main course she had mahi-mahi and I had red snapper. Both were terrific except on our second visit I had the red snapper again and it was a little fishy tasting. Maybe it wasn't as fresh? The pineapple upside cake is very tasty for dessert.

The place is very loud. It must have accoustics that maximizes the noise level so if your looking for a quiet place this isn't it. My only other complaint albeit a small one. I enjoy a good martini, and I had one on both visits and the bartender just doesn't do a good job at chilling it.