“Quick service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Beaches Wings and Grill - CLOSED

Beaches Wings and Grill
311 N 3rd St #107, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250 (Formerly Dick's Wings)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pub
florida
“Quick service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

We tried here on a friday night, it wasnt too busy at that time, the wings were good--not nearly as flavorful as I would have wanted but not horrible either. The waitress was very good at refilling our drinks.

Would have prefered better sauces, but overall it was good.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Beach
“Rather Eat McDonalds... Ewe”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

Craved wings.... Waited about 30 minutes on a slow evening for them. Dry, overcooked, small like wingdings, and not worth $1 a piece. Should've been 4 for a $1.

Service was fine. no complaints there really

Won't eat there again. Menu was boring and a lot of low end fried food. Again... I'd rather eat at Nasty McDonalds

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
“Good service - average food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

The service was great with very few diners on a Saturday night. Food was average. Restaurant and bathrooms were clean.

Visited December 2012
“Wings and Human Feces?!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

Went here the other night after Christmas. My wife and I were shocked at how dead it was and I guess it makes sense now. I didn't know until we got there that they changed names from Dicks Wings and changed the menus! The new wings are horrible!! Their "hot" flavor is more like mild and they have WAY too much butter in their sauce. Small batch wing sauces? Feels like they experimented with Dr. Frankenstein. My guess is Dicks Wings dropped them and now they're scrambling to make up the difference. AVOID THIS PLACE! Their bathrooms were horrible and my wife said that there was literally human feces on the bathroom stall walls.

We told the manager and he acted like he could have cared less. I'm taking my business to better restaurants and I'd advise you to do the same.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
MERRITT ISLAND
“Nice for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012

We sat at the bar and had wings and burgers.The wings were great and the burgers wonderful. Hunter the bartender was attentive and friendy.

Visited December 2012