We stayed in a king kid suite-- what an awesome idea! For just about 15 dollars more than a regular room-- parents get a king bed (awesome!) and the kids have a little partition, their own tv, lights, and bunk beds! Our kids loved it. Gave us a little separation-- but they were still nearby. Breakfast was great-- the pancake machine was a hit with our kids. Couple of things to keep in mind-- the tv has inputs for a DVD player, but the after market remote doesn't allow you to change the source/output. Also, the bathroom is a shower, not a tub-- so if your kids only take baths, you might want to take that into consideration.
Friendly staff. Super clean rooms.
All in all, we'd definitely stay there again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This 82 room hotel is the newest hotel in Jacksonville Beach. With deluxe amenities like flat panel televisions, iPod docking clock radios and free wifi throughout the hotel, the Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach is the best hotel for any traveler. Our hotel is located in close proximity to the Mayo Clinic Hospital, Mayport Naval Station and the beach. We offer complimentary shuttle service to/from the Mayo Clinic and the beach.Our Torchbearer award winning hotel is always ranked top in the area by our guests! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express - Jacksonville Beach Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Holiday Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Holiday Inn