Walking (or stumbling) distance to the bars and clubs on Jax Beach, this place was very clean and comfy, had a nice sized fridge and microwave. IF you want a really nice place, stay at the Quality Suites a few blocks away, but that place is $100 more. If you want a place to crash, this is great. It is NOT a quiet place if there is something going on. It was pretty quiet for us, in January, but in late spring/summer it is party central. The balconies are tiny and many of the rooms have a view of the wall of the bldg next door, but the beach and the fun of the strip is seconds away, so who cares about the view?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Jacksonville Beach, the Best Western Oceanfront is surrounded by restaurants, shops and nightlife, as well as facing the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. We are convenient to Freebird Live concert venue and offer a complimentary shuttle to the Mayo Clinic Hospital. Oceanfront rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Best Western Hotel Oceanfront
- Best Western Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Best Western