The customer service at this Hotel was the best. Everyone was friendly and very willing to help. They were knowledgeable about the area and was able to suggest placed to visit and eat. We arrived early in the morning, way before check-in, yet the girls did all they could to get us in a room quickly. We were able to get a room at noon even though we arrived at 9 and check-in wasn't until 3 or 4.
The room was clean and we had a wonderful view of the ocean and city. The beds left a lot to be desired, they were hard, but the pillows were fantastic. The ceiling looked a bit rough and the room sometimes smelled a bit musty, but this is due to it being so close to the water. The balcony was nice, if a bit small.
The hotel was a very short walk to the water and close to some shopping areas (some stores were a bit on the expensive side). The breakfast was from 6-10 am and had a wonderful selection and layout of the continental breakfast foods. The lobby, breakfast area, and elevator are small.
The employees made this hotel the best, and allowed us to overlook the very few faults we found.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Jacksonville Beach, the Best Western Oceanfront is surrounded by restaurants, shops and nightlife, as well as facing the beautiful Atlantic Ocean. We are convenient to Freebird Live concert venue and offer a complimentary shuttle to the Mayo Clinic Hospital. Oceanfront rooms available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your BEST WESTERN Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Best Western Hotel Oceanfront
- Best Western Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Best Western