“Great food & fun!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
“Great food & fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2011

Great place for seafood and right on the beach. The food was better than our expectations. The place was packed, yet service was attentive. I'd suggest taking advantage of the call ahead seating. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited June 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Florida
“Nice Deck”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2011

I try to stay positive with my reviews. The deck was very nice on the beach the food was avrage the steamed clams were not all done the appitizer was served with out plates.
Stuffed Mushrooms are not easy to share without a plate. It was hard to get service the day we were there I guess we were in the middle of a shift change so our server left and a new one took over. Our drinks remained unfilled until we asked for new ones. I felt like we were forgotten. I don't remember what they are called but the little fire hot crab ball things were still a bit on the gummy side not done completly. We chose to eat our meal and leave but I would not return to this Joes.
The server can do a nice little dance together that was kind of neat.

• Visited April 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Mount Pleasant, South Carolina
“Overated, poor service!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2010

We were there this Saturday and although we were seated rather quickly, the waitress was horrible! She came to our table every five minutes and asked was "everything ok" Then my fiancee found a fly floating in his beer. He pointed it out to her and instead of taking it away she left it right on our table! He asked to have water instead.
The food was over seasoned. It seemed as if someone just poured an entire can of old bay seasoning over the seafood! To add insult to injury, the waitress left the fly in the beer, on the bill, which my fiancee was going to pay, but I mentioned it to her and her reply was, "oh, I didn't understand what he was saying", which undermines her constant, irritating, "is everything ok" questioning throughout our time there.
I doubt we will return.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Tulsa, OK
“Good experience”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2010

Good meal. Help was lacking. Looked like too much employee love-making was occurring to be overly concerned with patrons, but food was good

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Orange Park, Florida
“A Terrible Experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2010

A return visit was a terrible disappointment. Kitchen service was awful, the food barely warm and one entree had to be returned for the correct side items.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere