The lobby is nice, however, the people working the desk are not. The lobby and their outside seating areas smell like gas due to their use of tiki lamps, and it doesn't seem to bother them, but it bothered me enough to have to go back to my room. The rooms are OK, the sliding door was so hard to open we almost got stuck outside on the balcony, the bottom drawer wouldn't close because it was stuck on the drawer above it and the rooms are on the small side. The cleaning staff disturbed us four times the day we were checking out. The room rate that Orbitz quotes is for a room looking over the parking lot. We asked for another room and after an additional cost they gave us a room, which we could see the ocean, but overlooked the roof. It felt like a Motel 6 and I do not recommend it. Enjoy yourself somewhere else. My suggestion is not to stay on Jacksonville Beach at all. It's kind of dumpy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront has spacious and comfortable guestrooms for you to enjoy along with the many amenities and close proximity to Jacksonville Beach attractions. Just a half hour from downtown Jacksonville and minutes away from some of the best shopping in the area, Jacksonville Beach is a great destination for business travelers or the family vacationers. Guests can sit on their balcony and listen to the waves crash ashore, enjoy a meal in our oceanfront restaurant, or just take in the beauty from our oceanfront patio. Gorgeous weather and beautiful scenery are some of the many magical things you can experience when you’re paying a visit to the Sands of Jacksonville Beach. Our hotel is recognized by the State of Florida as a Green Lodging Property & Most Sea Turtle Eco-Friendly Hotel. Our spacious rooms perfectly integrate business conveniences with luxurious comfort - beachside! Our junior and executive suites have a large oceanfront private balcony and a separate sitting area offering panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. All rooms are non-smoking and have an LCD screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, and high-speed wireless internet access. Enjoy a reasonably priced breakfast buffet with omelets cooked to order and an ocean view. Relax in the oceanfront heated outdoor pool and whirlpool with Tiki Bar. Our hotel is equipped with an exercise room that has cardiovascular equipment and free weights. East coast Sports Rental has surfboards, skim boards, kayaks, bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas to rent for a day of fun at the beach. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Courtyard Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront
- Jacksonville Beach Marriott
- Jacksonville Beach Courtyard