Stayed here for a long weekend and had a wonderful time. Spend the extra $ on the oceanfront room - I still don't understand why anyone would stay at a resort like this with a view of the parking lot. The beach is clean and gorgeous and looks/sounds amazing from the room. The hotel itself is clean and well maintained.
At night the hotel was extremely quiet (which meant everyone slept by 10pm), all we heard were the waves crashing into the shoreline. However, that slowly changed as people started waking up. We could hear conversations taking place in the rooms next to us and in the hallway - wasn't great for sleeping in. BUT...many hotels are like that so we understand. Best option is to leave your sliding door cracked while you sleep to make the waves drown out the talking!
Overall a nice stay. We would have liked lunch/dinner options...that would have made me rate it closer to 5. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront has spacious and comfortable guestrooms for you to enjoy along with the many amenities and close proximity to Jacksonville Beach attractions. Just a half hour from downtown Jacksonville and minutes away from some of the best shopping in the area, Jacksonville Beach is a great destination for business travelers or the family vacationers. Guests can sit on their balcony and listen to the waves crash ashore, enjoy a meal in our oceanfront restaurant, or just take in the beauty from our oceanfront patio. Gorgeous weather and beautiful scenery are some of the many magical things you can experience when you’re paying a visit to the Sands of Jacksonville Beach. Our hotel is recognized by the State of Florida as a Green Lodging Property & Most Sea Turtle Eco-Friendly Hotel. Our spacious rooms perfectly integrate business conveniences with luxurious comfort - beachside! Our junior and executive suites have a large oceanfront private balcony and a separate sitting area offering panoramic views of the Atlantic Ocean. All rooms are non-smoking and have an LCD screen TV, mini-fridge, microwave, in-room coffee, and high-speed wireless internet access. Enjoy a reasonably priced breakfast buffet with omelets cooked to order and an ocean view. Relax in the oceanfront heated outdoor pool and whirlpool with Tiki Bar. Our hotel is equipped with an exercise room that has cardiovascular equipment and free weights. East coast Sports Rental has surfboards, skim boards, kayaks, bikes, beach chairs and umbrellas to rent for a day of fun at the beach. Reserve your room today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Marriott, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Jacksonville Beach Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Jacksonville Beach Marriott
- Jacksonville Beach Courtyard