“POOR SERVICE AND IF YOU LIKED TO BE HARRASED WHILE YOU GOLF THIS IS THE PLACE TO GO” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Jacksonville Beach Golf Club

Activities: Golfing
Lakeville, Pennsylvania
4 attraction reviews
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2014 via mobile

We golfed there on October 9, 2014. We had reservations for 3:30 pm, nine holes. When we arrived we were told that we would be given the twilight rate, which was as much as golf as we could play for the same price.

We golfed and at about 615 pm a ranger came up to us ( don grey)and he stated we didn't pay for this golf and that we were stealing from the golf course . I told him that was not what we were told. I gave him my receipt and he still said we were in violation. He continued to harass us , so we quit golfing. I reported this to the head golf pro, Sandy, the next morning. He apologized and stated that the ranger was wrong and said he would refund our greens and cart fees and provide me with a coupon for free golf. 8 weeks later after three phone calls, I have received nothing.

To all golfers, there are a lot better courses in the area with better staff and better greens. Don't waste your time on this course and unprofessional staff.

Visited October 2014

Florida
29 attraction reviews
“Nice Public Course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2014

Nicely kept and a good value in a public municipal course -- of which there are not many in Jacksonville. Can be a little busy at times.

Visited May 2014
Atlantic Beach, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“A VERY NICE MUNICIPAL COURSE”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sandy the pro and Mary the teacher are always courteous and willing to help. the course is in pretty good shape. The course gets a little crowded on the weekend.

Visited October 2014
14 attraction reviews
“Municipal Dump”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2014

Played this course for the first time yesterday and my what a dump. The greens are a mess. Most greens had very large patches of dirt on them. I paid $45 greens fees and expected a lot better. For those of you wondering $45 in Florida during the summer can get you on a lot of top notch courses so to spend that on a dump is beyond disappointing. Layout of the course is not very imaginative and the course only stretches out to approximately 6500 yards. No need to spend your money here, go elsewhere and get much more bang for your buck.

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
6 attraction reviews
“In the hole”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

I really like playing at Jax beach, it's very close to my house , and you always run into friends...the restaurant has excellent food ...my only concern is I think the green fees are a little high at 50.00, with no break , and if you like to play 2 times a week , well.. But we love it ...

Visited May 2014