“Haunted House Heaven” 5 of 5 stars

Attraction Details
Jacksonville
“Haunted House Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

I love, love, love Halloween so I've been checking out all of the haunted houses in the Jacksonville area and the Hall of Terror and Haunted River Ride at Adventure Landing were the best! They are very reasonably priced, I didn't have to pay for parking, I could buy my tickets online, we could wait in line inside which was great because it was so cold over the weekend, and I was also able to have dinner while there. It is definitely the best deal for your money so if you're on a budget and looking for a great place to get into the Halloween spirit, this is it!

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
24 attraction reviews
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

My daughter and I frequent this place on average of once a week. There is always fun to be had even if the water park is closed. If you are a local, the price of a season pass is well worth it. If you are from out of town, Adventure Landing can give you an easy day of fun. They are close to several hotels (Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville Beach, Quality Suites Oceanfront and Best Western Oceanfront) as well as several family friendly restaurants (Hot Dog Hut, TacoLu, Sneakers and Joe's Crab Shack).

They have much more than just a waterpark. They have laser tag, video games, mini golf, go carts and batting cages. Food is available and they always have specials on line.

My six year old doesn't want to go anywhere else.

florida
“Great Games”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2009

Our family enjoyed riding the race cars and playing games indoors. We got 200 coins for only $20 (this was the special). We could not get rid of all the coins so we're going back.

Savannah, Georgia
3 attraction reviews
“Do NOT Trust the Website”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2009

The night before going I called to confirm the rates but was told all the major rides were shut down! We took time off from work, rented a 7 passenger van and no have no place to go. Adventure Landing management had no answers.

jacksonville fl
36 attraction reviews
“Fun Little Waterpark”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2009

The park is very nice. Clean and small. The prices are high at 27 dollars a ticket but its very convieniant. Keep in mind its no blizzard beach but its still fun.