“1/2 the games were out of order or took our tokens” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Type: Amusement/ Theme Parks, Water Parks
Attraction Details
Jacksonville, Florida
“1/2 the games were out of order or took our tokens”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2011

My husband, my 8 year old daughter and myself went on 4/8/11. We rode the go carts and had a great time. Then we went in to play some games and win some tickets for prizes. It seems every other machine was out of order, took our tokens and did not work, did not give us our tickets or gave us only 1 ball to play a full game of ski ball. A staff member told us to "recycle the one ball" to play ski ball. Should have at least 6 balls available. I spoke to the manager Tony and asked why so many machines were down, he really did not have an answer. He did give us tickets to ride the go karts again for the inconvenience. I will go back to ride the go karts, play mini golf and feed the alligators. But, I will not waste my money int he game room!!!!

Visited April 2011

pa
7 attraction reviews
“Fun park”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2010

I recently went here with my son and granddaughter who is 4 years old. We went for the water park mostly. We had a great time, and it was well worth it if your kids like the water rides. Even the food was good. My only complaint would be it could be somewhat cleaner. I am use to Sesame Place in Pa. which has a great water park and the place is just immaculate. I do not like stepping on used band-aids. or see them floating in the water. They seem well staffed, and they could stand to stay on top of there game in that department. Otherwise a great place.

Jacksonville, Fl
6 attraction reviews
“We had our grandson' s birthday party...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2010 via mobile

We had our grandson' s birthday party here and it was the easiest party we ever had
Servicce was great and the games were fantastic. All the kids including us big ones had a blast

Jacksonville
“Haunted House Heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2009

I love, love, love Halloween so I've been checking out all of the haunted houses in the Jacksonville area and the Hall of Terror and Haunted River Ride at Adventure Landing were the best! They are very reasonably priced, I didn't have to pay for parking, I could buy my tickets online, we could wait in line inside which was great because it was so cold over the weekend, and I was also able to have dinner while there. It is definitely the best deal for your money so if you're on a budget and looking for a great place to get into the Halloween spirit, this is it!

Jacksonville Beach, Florida
24 attraction reviews
“Great fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2009

My daughter and I frequent this place on average of once a week. There is always fun to be had even if the water park is closed. If you are a local, the price of a season pass is well worth it. If you are from out of town, Adventure Landing can give you an easy day of fun. They are close to several hotels (Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville Beach, Quality Suites Oceanfront and Best Western Oceanfront) as well as several family friendly restaurants (Hot Dog Hut, TacoLu, Sneakers and Joe's Crab Shack).

They have much more than just a waterpark. They have laser tag, video games, mini golf, go carts and batting cages. Food is available and they always have specials on line.

My six year old doesn't want to go anywhere else.