“Not worth a 2nd trip.” 2 of 5 stars

Cross street: 3rd Avenue North
Deltona, Florida
“Not worth a 2nd trip.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2012

Service was very slow (however no other customers) A few people came into and sat at the bar and was served their drinks before she even bothered back with us. Burrito was not good. It was big, but beans were dry and meat was horrible. Questionable if it was beef. My spouse said his fish burrito was good, but with the lack of service, he's not interested in going back. I asked for salsa for my burrito and there was an extra $1 salsa charge on the bill. On the taco menu the top says make it a meal 3 tacos of ur choice and add rice and beans 2.50 extra. The regular ol tacos were 3.50 each- $13 before a drink.

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

East Aurora, New York
“More of a Bar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2011

We only stopped in here after we had eaten dinner. It seems to be more of a bar. The service was good as far as the bar area is concerned and they do have an area to play darts.

Visited November 2011
Atlantic Beach, Florida
“TERRIBLE!!!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2011

I have eaten at Paco's on many occasion's and it has always been good. I don't know if they changed ownership or management, but it was terrible. I live at the beaches and have for years. Our friends visit once a year and they always compliment on the places we take them and this was truly a disappointment. I have never left a review for a restaurant but this was so terrible that I will never return and unfortunately, the writing is on the wall for this place. Get it together or you're going under.

• Visited March 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Jacksonville, Florida
“best vegetarian mexican food in jax”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2011

I always have one of your vegetarian offerings, and my daughter ( a chef) always has a fish taco, and we always love them!

• Visited February 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Houston, Texas
“Bad Service, Dirty Restaurant”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2009

We went to Paco's over the weekend - the service was really bad, along with the place being dirty.

The bartender served us our food and she was extremely rude. I was actually amazed at how rude she was, I haven't had bad service like that in years. I've worked for years in restaurants, and bad service can kill a restaurant. They need to rethink their service and hire some people who really care about their customers.

Then the kitchen staff walked out of the kitchen and right through the entire restaurant with the trash (past the customers and everything!) and a huge pan of grease (which I imagine were the contents of their grease trap!) - they kept going out onto the sidewalk and down the street to the dumpster...yuk!

Also, the floors were really dirty and there was some sort of spill that the staff kept walking through. The food that we got didn't have a lot of meat, and I really could've gotten the same at Taco Bell for half the price.

So, we had bad service, trash and grease drippings passing within feet of me, a dirty restaurant, and mediocre food. We definitely won't be back!! Go to Taco Bell, you'll save yourself some $ and it'll probably be cleaner...

melquino, General Manager at Ocean Grille, responded to this review, April 9, 2009
I am displeased with this reviewers critique while we never take greese through the restuarant while it's handled in the morning before the restaurant opens. Often we have to take a trash bin through the restaurant as we are small and do not have a back door. We can't get through the side patio if it is full of customers as well.

We strive to maintain a clean, fun and safe environment for all our customers. Perhaps the next time you experience bad service you consult the manager on duty to resolve any problems you are having. The female bartender in mention is highly liked by all and offers great service.

William McRae