“great place to eat. very busy that night but had a short wait. very good service! wait” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Carrabba's Italian Grill

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
youngstown, ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

loved it. food was very good. service was good but a couple of things were forgotten. as busy as they were that wasn't bad.

Visited January 2012

florida
“Consistent.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2012

A comfortable place with good food, prices and service.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2012

the food and service are consistently great everytime we go.

Lebanon, Ohio
“great food, great service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2012

Love Carabba's. Have never had bad food or service. We went New Years Eve, quite a wait, but worth it!

Visited December 2011
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Always Great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

My wife ate at Carrabba's last night. It is always excellent and last night was no exception. I have eaten at some of the best restaurants in the country and can honestly say that Carrabba's is one of the best values I have found. The entrees which we usually order come with fresh, hot, bread; a good salad selection; great homemade rustic soups; lots of side choices for your entree (which they seem happy to customize, if you ask). Then, if that wasn't enough, when the entrees arrive they ask you if you would like extra freshly hand graded Parmesan! All this for around $18! I have paid well over $200 for highly rated meals in New York City, Atlanta, etc., and didn't eat as well. The bread that comes with the entrees is always hot, crusty and warm. My wife likes their Caesar Salad. I always order their rustic soups which are excellent and appear to be made from scratch. (the Chicken pasta soup is a little hot/spicy, so be forewarned). The drinks are well made and fairly priced. There is so much food with their main entree's that we usually have nice leftovers for the next day. Obviously, not everything is to my taste. But, if you can't get happy at Carrabba's, you are just not trying. Here are the dish's that I especially recommend: The Spiedino di Mare, Steak Marsala, Pollo Rosa Maria, Veal Marsala. I really go there for the wood fired grill entrees, but my wife is also a fan of the Lasagna. The pizza's are California Style, Wood fired Pizza oven offerings. Not bad, but not what I go there for. We rarely order dessert there because we are too stuffed, so I don't have a opinion on those. To sum up. Carrabba's is excellent, remarkably consistent, and a true gem.

• Visited October 2011