“Lovely Fusion of Italy meets Greece” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian, Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Saint Augustine, Florida
“Lovely Fusion of Italy meets Greece”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

Friendly Staff! The owner Chris is a gracious host and has an eclectic background to make the menu amazing!
First of all the portion sizes are huge! You are not leaving hungry and your taste buds will be begging for more!
Signature dish and for good reason is the short rib lasagna! So amazing! Also tried the Cochon du Lait melts in your mouth!
They have only been open a year and doing amazingly well for a reason!
Don't pass up this jem of jax beach!

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Avenue, Maryland
“christmas eve italian dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

great food and service. will return. off street parking a nice convenience. excellent shrimip scampi

Visited December 2012
“Soon to be well known”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

The newest up and coming restaurant at the beaches. My wife and I have dinned their a few times. The short rib lasagna in incredible. My wife has had a few of the shrimp dishes all were very fresh and large. Probably the best shrimp at the beaches. The duck spring rolls are fantastic
All entrees and appetizers are all very reasonable priced and the portions are large.
We will return

“Amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2012

Definitly will be going back! I had the linguini with baby mussels... a great choice! It was delicous. Priced well the the quality and quatity of the food. Plus a nice cozy atmosphere. I ghad a chance to meet the owner & he was very warm and welcoming. If you havent been to Eva's Grill and Bar, you're missing out.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“We WILL be back. Soon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

Our first time at Eva's Grill and Bar and we WILL be back! I ordered their Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf, probably the best meatloaf Ive ever eaten, including mine. I make an amazing meatloaf, so major props to the chef. The mashed potatoes were perfectly buttered/creamy and the seasoned vegetables served with just the right crisp.

My husband ordered their Beef Short Rib Lasagna, after reading the rave reviews, he was not disappointed. Neither was I, because you know I had to have some of that lusciousness. The prices are well worth the quality and quantity here, we both took leftovers home that reheated just as delish as the night before.

Oh, and try their Crispy Duck Springrolls? ...you won't be disappointed. Trust me.

The hardest thing about coming back to Eva's is convincing ourselves to try new dishes we enjoyed what we had that night so much. A lot of other restaurants have not survived this location, I certainly hope Eva's do. They will have repeat customers in us and we'll be spreading the word to others.

• Visited December 2012