“So worth it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“So worth it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

You really must go here! Have been here so many times. The food is amazing and the service is equally as good. A great value for some great food. They had a special of Turkey Cordon Gouda. I will confess that I've had this dish no fewer than 5 times. When you have fried turkey covered in ham, gouda, a sunny-side-up egg and cajun seasoning, you CAN'T go wrong! have not had a bad thing here. Drinks are good and the desserts are decadent! Thank you KC Crave for getting it right!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Jacksonville, Florida
“Loved it!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

I heard great things about this restaurant before I went but wasn't sure what to expect. Took group including some out of towners for a birthday celebration and everyone had such a great time. It's so unexpected.....feels like a big city venue right in the heart of Jax Beach. The drink selections (yummy pear martinis) & food are unique (tapas) & delicious while offering friendly service....our server realized we had a birthday at the table & he brought this incredible chocolate/pnut butter pie dessert with a candle at the end of our meal- nice touch!! We went on a Friday night and the ambiance was perfect- busy enough to be happening & fun but not so busy that you have to wait around too long for a table or service, etc. It's offers a modern decor with a variety of age groups so everyone felt welcome and the musician they had that evening (sorry I didn't get his name) was so talented - we really enjoyed it. Great place for dinner & drinks or just meeting friends out after work for drinks and a snack. I will definitely return and have recommended it to others.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Florida
“Food was nothing special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013 via mobile

Maybe for Jacksonville standards it was good, but to be honest there really wasn't anything unique. We felt you could get everything at bonefish chain restaurant. The ambiance was nice, which we did enjoy.

Visited October 2012
leslewis
“Modern, noisy and vibrant and good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Had a very good experience here. The food was good and the drinks large and very reasonably priced. Seemed to be somewhat of a 40s-50s crowd so we fit right in.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“A nice surprise.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

KC Crave was on my list of Jax restaurants to try for some time. I'm a Beaches native and remember this spot as Giovanni's and then MIXX. I had delayed my visit for some time, but finally visited this past Tuesday. I was pleasantly surprised by the great service, variety of food and food quality. I really wanted to try out the self-serve beer taps on the second floor, but there was a private party up there that night, so weren't able to take advantage. But the same beer was available downstairs and we sat at a high-top table and enjoyed $2 microbrews. Ate fried green tomatoes and blackened redfish topped with creamy crawfish (on the specials menu that night). Food portions were quite generous. I ate half of my entree and then took it home to enjoy the following day (and it was still really good). I'll definitely be back.

• Visited July 2013