“CLEAN ROOM FRIENDLY STAFF” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
GreenLeadersBronze level
Dallas, Texas
“CLEAN ROOM FRIENDLY STAFF”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

Spent 1 night here because we were on our way home. The hotel is about 1 block from the beach but it's not ocean front. Comes with free breakfast. The room was so nice and clean, linens seems new. The bathroom was also clean. Great value for the location. Parking was also free. Also there are restaurants you could walk to.

Room Tip: free parking, walking distance to restaurants.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Jodi O, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Beach, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
I would like to thank you for the great feedback that you have provided from your recent stay with us. We strive to make all of our guests happy during their stay and I am glad to see that we suceeded. I will pass on your kind comments to the whole staff.

124 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
lady lake
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I travel to Mayo Clinic in Jacksonville frequently. This hotel is less than 15 minutes from there so that made the location good for me.
The room was clean although a little basic. There was no refridgerater or microwave. It was quiet and I had no big complaints. The bed was a little firm for my liking.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
I would like to thank you for your feedback and dedication to staying at the Fairfield Inn and Suites. We are happy to announce that we wil be getting mini refrigerators in all of the guest rooms as a part of our continuing improvement to the hotel. We hope to see you again soon.

Dublin, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I stayed at the Fairfield inn the last weekend of Oct. We were going to the georgia florida game in Jacksonville. The hotel is in a good location, a block away from the beach. It was great for the game because we took the shuttle which was located about two miles away. The rooms are decent size, I wish they had a refridgerator but we used the ice bucket and managed. I will say there was alot going on with half of the people staying there attending the game it was pretty loud. But the room was very quite usually you will get woke up at 3 with people in the hallway or doors slamming but we heard nothing all night. Breakfast was included which was nice.
The only bad thing I can say is the elevator was horrible, one of the slowest I have seen. We were on the third floor and used the stairs when we could. When we did use the elevator we were worried the doors would not open one time. this seem to be the common complaint about the hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
I would like to thank you for your feedback. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us during the FLA/GA game weekend. We are continuing to make changes to our hotel and the slowness of the elevator is our top priority. We hope to see you again next year.

Rochester, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

I have stayed at thsi Fairfield Inn three times over the course of three years. Each visit was consistently good. The rooms were clean and comfortable. My visits have been for business, but I would not hesitate to take my family here. It is across the street from the beach, which is close enough. There are good restaurants within walking distance (more within short driving distance, obviously). The exercise room seemed small with limited equipment. Breqkfast is free and pretty good. I love waffles but the waffles are not as good as those i make at home. Service staff are friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: don't think they have room service, but accidentlly clicked on it in ratings, so ignore what I s...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Jodi O, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Beach, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for providing us with the feedback from your most recent stay with us. It is very nice to hear that every one of your stays for the past 3 years have met your needs with consistently good service. I will pass your comments on to the whole staff and I know that they will be very pleased to hear such great news! We look forward to seeing you again soon!!

Valdosta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Place very clean, excellent "continental breakfasts"...Had hot items & Big selection + staff (woman) that ran it all morn was helpful, friendly, & did a great job EVERY DAY!! ALL staff very gave excellent service..especially JASON!! Requested a fridge wen checked in & was brought to our rm b4 we took luggage off the cart!! Rooms clean & comfy but a bit small!! Crowded w luggage!! Pool small...hot tub tiny. Beach access across street...rate well worth it! NO BALCONIES THO! Like to b able to have coffee in am on balcony & convenience of getting fresh air by stepping out to balcony even if no ocean view. Only made res 2 wks in advance wen found out the Blue Angels were part of the Sea & Sky Spectacular & still good rate while other hotels raised rates during the event! Some significantly!! I would recommend if u don't need beachfront rm!

• Stayed October 2012
I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and appreciate the great feedback that you have provided! I know that Jason and the rest of the staff will be thrilled to hear the comments that you have provided! We look forward to seeing you again!

NJ
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

Great location across the street from the ocean, within minutes of some great restaurants. Beautiful room, large bathroom, very good breakfast included with stay. Price was reasonable. Friendly staff. Continuous coffee in the lobby. Small outdoor pool.
Hotel looks brand new. No refrigerator or microwave.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
I am happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and appreciate the feedback that you have provided. We have gone through a recent renovation and will have mini fridges in all of the guestrooms before the end of the year. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Mission Viejo
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

This hotel is on the other side of the Marriott from the beach. It will take you approximately three minutes to walk to the beach from here.

There's nothing really remarkable about this hotel. It is fine. It is clean. I am a single woman who travels alone, and I felt safe staying here alone.

Room Tip: There really aren't views from any direction. Any room would be equally good.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Beach? Share your experiences!