This was a great stay overall-very roomy-rooms all faced beach-laundry room-had balconies-air conditioner quite noisy-If you are a pet owner -great! We were not and for the price we paid... didn't appreciate sharing elevators,hallways with dogs.Great location- restaurants walking distance. Overall a great stay. Stayed Dec.29-31st. Biggest complaint- New years eve-power went out for several hrs, due to a car accident outside hotel. Not hotels fault, but was not handled professionally. We all had to leave rooms. We were on 5th floor-had to walk down 10 flights of stairs and many of the stairwell lights didn't work. Not good! Wouldn't have been able to see if not for the cell phone light. Hotel did refund us 10% for the inconvenience. "Please get those emergency lights fixed!"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Spot on the First Coast. Naval Station Mayport and the world-renowned Mayo Clinic are less than 10 miles away. Our 72 oceanfront two-room suites, each with a balcony and exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean, were designed to make your time with us as easy as possible. Enjoy the convenience of free High Speed Internet Access, a refrigerator, a microwave, and two flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Hotel Jacksonville Beach