This hotel has the best possible location on Jax Beach, if you want to walk to dining and shopping options. My wife loved the style & decor. It's modern, clean, chic, and tasteful throughout the public areas and the rooms The staff was attentive and accommodating at all times. We asked for a hide-away bed and it arrived before we had finished unpacking. We changed our minds and asked for extra bedding and it arrived within minutes, with a smile - no attitude. They somehow keep the lobby clean all day long, despite the wet & sandy guests returning from the beach which is virtually a few feet away. They have a handy wash-off area for removing sand; multiple card-key entrances that make getting in & out convenient, without having to use the main lobby. The ice-maker, elevator and air conditioning were all in perfect working condition. The pillows and comforter were excellent quality, making it a hard choice whether to take a cozy nap or go to the beach. Breakfast is well maintained, clean, and genuinely helpful staff will bring you any special request you may have. Our kids loved it - great connections for X-box. The 17-yr old adopted the living room as his "man-cave". Lots of premium movie channels for free and large HD screens. The shower was a joy - lots of pressure. Can't find any faults worth mentioning - we enjoyed the hotel stay too much. And the beach is fantastic, so don't think twice. Next door to a life guard building that a local told us was just added to the historic register. The place has a good feel to it! I travel for a living and routinely stay in 5-star hotels and resorts, so my bar is fairly high. For a casual beach get-away, this hotel, and its staff (and the management that pulls it together) offer a great experience to their guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Spot on the First Coast. Naval Station Mayport and the world-renowned Mayo Clinic are less than 10 miles away. Our 72 oceanfront two-room suites, each with a balcony and exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean, were designed to make your time with us as easy as possible. Enjoy the convenience of free High Speed Internet Access, a refrigerator, a microwave, and two flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Hotel Jacksonville Beach