Room had fresh, comfortable beds and lots of closet space. Breakfast buffet just ok. Nice work out facility with all the expected equipment and free ear buds. Outdoor hot tub was great in the chilly weather but the "heated" pool was anything but. Note that even though the hotel is dog-friendly, the beach does not allow dogs from 9 am until 5 pm. Staff was friendly but maid could not understand English so we had trouble getting fresh towels. While not up to full Sheraton standards, hotel is pretty good for a Four Points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Spot on the First Coast. Naval Station Mayport and the world-renowned Mayo Clinic are less than 10 miles away. Our 72 oceanfront two-room suites, each with a balcony and exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean, were designed to make your time with us as easy as possible. Enjoy the convenience of free High Speed Internet Access, a refrigerator, a microwave, and two flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Hotel Jacksonville Beach