This is got to be one of the best hotels that I have stayed in and I have stayed in a lot. From check in to check out everything was great. I had 4 rooms, all on the fith floor. The view was amazing. My room was a handicap room and it was huge. My wheelchair was easy to move around in and the bathroom was very easy to get around in. The people here are so friendly and helpful. The front desk clerk got me in my room about an hour early and they were so busy. The housekeeping staff did a great job. The free breakfast was great too. It saved us money as we were traveling with 6 kids and 7 adults. Then in the afternoon they have free light snacks. This is the place to stay when in Jacksonville Beach. We loved everything about it and would definetly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Suites Oceanfront Hotel
- Quality Suites Oceanfront Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Inn Jacksonville Beach
- Quality Hotel Jacksonville Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Best Spot on the First Coast. Naval Station Mayport and the world-renowned Mayo Clinic are less than 10 miles away. Our 72 oceanfront two-room suites, each with a balcony and exceptional views of the Atlantic Ocean, were designed to make your time with us as easy as possible. Enjoy the convenience of free High Speed Internet Access, a refrigerator, a microwave, and two flat screen televisions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Olotels, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Jacksonville Beachfront reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.