“Too bad good food doesn't compensate for bad service” 1 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: We are more than pizza and beer. Catering. Delivery. Gluten free pizza and vegan options. Art, music and Wi-Fi. Spring water dough, fresh toppings, the highest quality cheese on the market. Daily beer specials! Open late!
Spring, Texas
“Too bad good food doesn't compensate for bad service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2012

Unless customer service is not a big deal to you..the new Spring, Tx location provided horrible service. Unfortunately by the time I did receive any attention, I could not tell if the pizza was good. I don't think I'll be back...no food is worth the disservice we've received.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Anything but mellow”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 20, 2012

Really good food! Like the variety something for everyone's taste buds. Semi vegetarian choices. Service was really good enjoyed the appetizer and salad. The shock was when the bill came!!! OMG really for an appetizer, pizza and a small salad....it was good but not that good!

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Neptune Beach, Florida
“Still My Favorite Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

My wife and I just returned home from San Francisco; had some pizza there and we both agree that Mellow Mushroom's pizza is still the best. Better than any I've had in Chicago and New York. The crust and good quality ingredients give a flavor that is hard to duplicate.

Visited June 2012
Jacksonville Beach, Florida
“Good Service-bad food (found a hair!)”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2012 via mobile

I've been to this location twice. The first time, it was fairly crowded and took about an hour for our food to come out. By the time it came out, we had lost our appetite. Especially after seeing our burnt pizza. The manager even agreed that it was burnt and removed it from our bill. I gave it another try at a different hour. Again, the service was great. Our waitress was friendly and attentive. However the food took a long time again. And this time there was a long blonde hair in my daughters food. We don't have blonde hair, and neither did our waitress. I completely lost my appetite again. My daughter didn't even want the free dessert they offered. They did comp her food but after two bad experiences, we won't go back.

Saint Augustine, Florida
“Wonderful pizza!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Having worked at a family ran Italian place, with fresh dough and ingredients, I like to think I know a little pizza. This place has wonderful pizza! The decor and atmosphere is great and the menu is not complicated and has a little something for just about everyones taste. Hummus appetizer was great and our Mellowterannean pizza (feta, red peppers, chicken ,basil, tsatziki sauce etc etc) was delicious. Crust is garlic'y'(?) and soft and warm.

The only reason I didn't give 5 stars is that the server looked pretty uninterested in me and my lady, and was in fact eating her lunch/dinner 10ft away from us with some friends, on the floor, on the clock............???

Great place and one of the best places on Jax beach to eat. Will be back soon.

• Visited August 2012