“It's Amore” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Hernando, Florida
“It's Amore”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

First time at this well regarded spot was not a disappointment. It was everything and more. Enjoy the huge menu, and dishes can be customized to fit the taste buds. Food was excellent and the bread out of this world.

Visited November 2012

Homosassa, Florida
“4th time & all very good again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We live in Homosassa but have lived other States and in Europe. We love good food. Chef's of Napoli measures up. We were there for the fourth time in a year last night. Our guest had chicken piccata. He said it was "excellent" and so tender he could cut it with a fork. I had my usual egg plant parmesan. It was thinnly sliced with a yummy flavor. My husband had clams with white sause. The soup and salads were great but the hot bread with the dipping oil was to "die for". My only problem with bread like that is I could make it my meal. We polished it off in fine style and the waiter (who was attentive but not in our faces) offered more. We reluctantly declined as we would have eaten it. It is one of the nicest restaurants in central Florida and worth a trip. We drive 25 minutes to get there and would drive further if we had to. Great food, good service and even nice music. Who could ask for more?

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Thomasville, Georgia
“Authentic Fabulous Italian food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

It's hard to recommend just one dish as everything on the menu is just to die for. Everything is fresh from the pasta, to the salads, to the pizza. I tried saccottini pasta for the first time here and it was divine...so much so that I asked if I could possibly purchase some uncooked pasta to bring home with me to Tallahassee, FL. The generous and gracious owner not only prepared a special package for me but also included the pink sauce to go with it. I highly recommend this restaurant. I would travel back there for just dinner, if for no other reason. Do not let the location fool you. I guarantee the dining experience will be delightful!

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hernando, Florida
“Revisted”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

I had not been in this bistro since it's first week of operation. I decided last week to revisit, I was pleasantly surprised. The food was excellent, the staff was friendly and professional and the value was apparent. The portion sizes were excellent, the tastes superb, the overall dining experience was delightful.
the restaurant was very clean and nicely appointed in a sort of modern Meditteranean style. The menu was varied with out being overstocked. The value was excellent.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sarasota, Florida
“Unexpected pleasure”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

The front is on a strip mall, and might lead one to think this is not a serious restaurant. Inside is nice, but not upscale. Menu prices are modest. A reasonably priced wine selection. Bread is fresh and comes with olive oil. Salad greens were fresh and leafy, no stem pieces. My veal dish was really good, tender and tasty. This is a great find in a small town in central Florida.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere