“Gulf Shore Vacation - Barrett Beach Bungalows” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Barrett Beach Bungalows

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indian Shores
Barrett Beach Bungalows
19646 Gulf Blvd, Indian Shores, FL 33785   |
Rochester, MN
“Gulf Shore Vacation - Barrett Beach Bungalows”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2012

I just spent a week at Barrett Beach Bungalows and it was a great beach vacation. I stayed in Dolphin with my teenage daughter and my mother. The beach access was great for my mom who has trouble walking, and the beach was beautiful. The Bungalow was clean and pest free, not posh but very comfortable and functional. I would recommend this place to family and friends and if I visit the area again, I would stay here again. I appreciated that there were enough rules that it won't attract a "college" party crowd, it is a great place for a family vacation.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Charleston, Illinois, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2012

Our stay at the Dolphin was awsome. My husband and I took all four of our children (ages 6, 9, 10, 11) for a week long stay in the Bungalows. We were primarily looking from a place that would allow my husband and I to enjoy ourselves without the worry of our childrens safety and all the strangers in the large condos. Our neighbors were amazing and treated our chidren as if they were their own grandkids :) Our unit was very clean and everything that was suppose to be there was there. Our kids had a blast catching a couple crabs out of the pool each morning and releasing them back into the ocean (to be expected when you have such a beautiful pool so close to such a beautiful beach!). My husband caught plenty of fish right of the bay across the street, and we were able to grill out on the beach almost every night. Yummy!! The check in and check out was very easy and convenient. And best of all, it was affordable!! Thanks Liz for doing everything you can to keep these bungalow at an affordable price, epecially compaired to your competitors! FYI, to anyone who reads this...if you are looking for a place that will serve you your meals, make your beds for you and wipe down your seat down every time you stand up, then you can PAY big $ for those amenities at a place down the road. Liz's Bungalows only offer a quiet, private, beautiful, right-on-the-beach, make-your-self-at-home kinda atmosphere with great friendly service at a great rate! This stay was nothing but a true Blessing, and we are greatful for every minute of it! P.S. The shower right outside the back door that enters into the bathroom is AMAZING for anybody bringing sandy kids back from the beach!!

Room Tip: East bedroom is for early risers (sun gets pretty bright in the morning, so we hung a sheet over the...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2011

We had an absolutely fabulous and relaxing family vacation. We stayed in the Marlin Bugalow. It was clean with the most amazing views from master bedroom, living room, and deck. We were on the deck each moring and evening - so relaxing. The best part was we were able to bring our Golden Retriever and she made 2 new friends who she played with each day. We had no issues with anything and look forward to coming back. Thank you for such an amazing vacation.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011 via mobile

Wow what a beautiful place. I am an ocean girl and this beach is awesome! We enjoyed ourselves so much,the privacy ,the fact that we could bring our babies(3 shitzus) and the view from our cottage was so cool! The dog run (private per cottage) was great too.
The cottage was clean and very comfortable. Enjoyed it!!

• Stayed July 2011
Leesburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2011

We stayed in the Marlin. It was absolutely the best. From the warm welcome when we arrived, to making us feel at home during the entire week. The house suited us perfectly and we actually call it our "Dream House". Also being able to bring Becky (our pooch) was especially important to us. Thanks for the best vacation we have had in a long time!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
Rothesay, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

My wife and I stayed for 8 days at Barrett Beach Bungalows at the end of april. We had a wonderful time. The Bungalow was clean and comfortable. The beach was fantastic, the water was warm. And everything you need is within waking distance. It you want to feel like your at a resort go somewhere else. If you want to feel like you have a home on the beach go to "Barrett Beach Bungolows"

Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2011

Terrific location on a beautiful beach. Conveniently located with all the modern conveniences like home. Small and quaint. Fairly quiet. This is not a large multi-story hotel which is exactly why we like it. My dog did not stop "smiling" from the time we arrived. We have stayed in many high end hotels and this is a small casual resort that we keep getting drawn back to. Reasonably priced and worth it.

Room Tip: Marlin quieter and more private but Mermaid larger
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Barrett Beach Bungalows? Share your experiences!