My wife and I found this place on vrbo and rented directly from the owner, Tina, unit #A209. I think the complex also has a website that handles rentals for the owners, but their prices are a little higher than dealing directly with the owner. This unit was a second floor unit, so no noise from above as the entire complex is spread out but only 2-stories high. Glass shower, wet bar in the living room, high speed wifi, lcd tv's & cable in all rooms. Fully stocked kitchen with smooth top range & microwave & granite counter tops. Comfortable & clean beds, beach toys & chairs, and a pack & play crib and strollers (a little bonus if you've got infants/toddlers) . These units are privately owned condos, so no daily maid service or linen changes, but Tina provides plenty and there are several coin-op washer/dryers throughout the complex if you need more. Heated pool, and beautiful palm trees surround the grounds. Beach is about a 2 minute and 30 second stroll away (I actually timed it), have to cross the Gulf Blvd to get to the beach, but it is only a 1-lane road, speed limit is 25 mph, and the police station is LITERALLY 100 yards away from this resort; so no issues crossing the street and getting to the beach with my 2 small kids. In between Barefoot Beach and the police station, is the Salt Rock Grill, probably the best restaurant you'll encounter between Clearwater & St Pete Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One bedroom w/sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. Full kitchen. pool, private beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Barefoot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Beach Hotel Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Resort Indian Shores, Florida