Located between Clearwater and St Petersburg, the Barefoot Beach Resort at Indian Shores is a great location for families and couples alike. Whether you are looking to relax on the beach or by the pool it ticks all the boxes. A great Crazy Golf is just down the road and also a little swim shop, we drove down to John's Pass for dinner and a wander round the shops, just fifteen minutes away. The apartments were great, our ground floor two bedroomed one had a lot of space, the fixtures and fittings could not be faulted. The pool is nice and deep, not ideal for very small kids but great for sunbathing around. The ladies in the reception area were very helpful and friendly also. My only regret? That we did not stay longer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One bedroom w/sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. Full kitchen. pool, private beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Barefoot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Beach Hotel Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Resort Indian Shores, Florida