We travel to Indian Shores at least twice a year and now we never stay at any other resort than Barefoot Beach. Of all the areas along the coast, we prefer Indian Shores to Reddington Beach or even Indian Rocks because Indian Shores has that relaxed vibe. You save a lot of money staying across from the beach, and since it is only across the street, we never miss a sunset or view. Salt Rock Grill is right next door, so we just walk over to that fabulous spot. We travel a bit to get to Lighthouse Donuts each time and this time we went for lunch. It was very cheap and really great- we carried it back and ate by the pool. The Indian Shores coffee company is just down the street, with the best egg sandwich, covered in melted cheese, anywhere. Casual and fun. So Barefoot is right in the middle of our favorite places, with the Intracoastal dolphin watching around 5 PM right there on property and favorite eating spots all around.
We love the space, too, and the kitchen is great. The bed in the one bedrooms is a queen, and there is usually a couch bed in the next room. You do need to bring your own soap and shampoo, but there are lots of towels and the front desk is great in helping you with everything. Bonus if you get a room with lots of beach toys in the closet. One time our room had awesome, huge kites which we flew at the beach. Just wish I could remember which room. Be sure to check out the storage closet for random beach items!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One bedroom w/sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. Full kitchen. pool, private beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, Otel, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Barefoot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Beach Hotel Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Resort Indian Shores, Florida