I don't like housekeeping, or anything else that remotely resembles a hotel and this is not. There was plenty of well stocked supplies in the linen closet and complimentary dishwasher tablets. There even was a bucket for champagne and two glasses. We had no problems using all three of our devices and getting on the web. We were on the younger side compared to our neighbors, but mostly everyone said polite hello's and kept to themselves. In the morning, my bubby strolled along the bay and befriended two beautiful dolphins and I walked to the amazing beach. When the sun sets someone in a nearby location plays taps to a round of applause. If you have come like we did for peace, quite, nature, and serenity this is your place. If you want someone to wait on you hand and foot there are some generic high rise resorts nearby. I loved our beautifully decorated, spacious, and private unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One bedroom w/sleeper sofa. Sleeps 4. Full kitchen. pool, private beach access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Barefoot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Beach Hotel Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Indian Shores
- Barefoot Beach Resort Indian Shores, Florida