I recently spent 3 nights at the Sun Burst Inn. The owners, Mike and Marilyn are very friendly and know all the information about the area. The Inn has feeling of old Florida, but updated and very clean. Beautiful spot on the Gulf of Mexico!.
- Also Known As:
- Sun Burst Hotel Indian Shores
- Sun Burst Hotel
- Sun Burst Inn Indian Shores, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Families, pets, and friends of guests always welcome! We want you to relax and enjoy your stay with us. Michael and Marilyn Grimes, the innkeepers, live on property and oversee the day to day operations. They have many years of business management experience and you can be assured of old fashioned friendly and accommodating service...the "real" Florida kind! YES! You may bring your pets (they deserve a vacation at the beach too) and invite friends and family to visit for the day...after all, isn't that what life on the beach is about!? Enjoying your vacation the way YOU want to! Weddings on the beach are welcomed for guests of our inn. Recently, we were privileged to witness one of our guests on his knee proposing to his then girlfriend. She said yes to the joy of all and they are now happily married and spend time with us on a regular basis. Sun Burst Inn is located directly on the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, at Indian Shores, Florida. Our inn is within easy walking or driving distance of shops, restaurants and all you need for a wonderful vacation experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Sun Burst Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.