“Indoor/Outdoor Dining on the Bay” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Fish & Chips
Good for: Scenic view
Description: Waterfront Dining, indoor or outdoor deck, 40+ boat slips, enjoy great food, awesome drinks, and atmosphere! Free parking on the street or the docks while you dine. Be sure to call us for large parties.
“Indoor/Outdoor Dining on the Bay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

One of my favorite spots in Indian Shores. Good food, good atmosphere and easy to get to. Love to sit outdoors, on the bay, watch the boats, eat and relax. When in Indian Shores, I go to the Pub 3 or 4 times a week.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kankakee, Illinois
“Good food, excellent staff & great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We ordered onion straws and coconut shrimp for apps. Family devoured them in minutes. Nice kids menu with nice portions. Captain's Platter blackened, Pecan Crusted Tilapia, BBQ Chicken & Ribs Combo and Tenderloin Kabobs were all excellent. Had lots of leftovers to take home.

We will be visiting The Pub on our next visit.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Franklin, Ohio
“The service was obscure”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

Hello my name is Carl. I visited the pub recently and found that the food was quite nice. There was a great view of the bay and all the boats that sailed by. The meal was all fine until when I paid the waiter and left the tip ( a hefty 25% ) which I left on the table. The waiter felt compelled to lecture me on why I should have left him a tip. Keep In mind he didn't notice the tip I had already left him. When he finally got done roasting me for not leaving him his slice I explained that it was on the table. To his surprise he began saying "well that's fine I wasn't even worried". Well he must have been worried enough to roast me for leaving a tip he didn't see. Great little dinning joint if you want to be called out for leaving tips on the table. This has been a review by Carl.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Beach400, Owner at The Pub Waterfront Restaurant & Lounge, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
I would love to know the name of that server. It should be on your receipt. my e mail is steve@gotosteves.com thank you for your help in this matter. A copy of the check would be even better, if you give me your address I would love to find a way to make this up to you.
Clearwater, Florida
“The patio needs more fans, summer time out there on the deck in the day time is burtal. It is sad to have to beg for use”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014

of a fan. The waitress are put in a losing position placing one customer ahead of another. There were only three fans when I was out there on the deck in mid-July 2014. It was hot , humid and unbearable. At first it was not bad when the fan would occasional come our way, but as soon as the guest that had direct access left another table requested the fan and in the position of that table they were the only ones that benefited from it. Please get more fans go to the Toasted Monkey. St Pete for advise on fans they have the best.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Lakeland, Florida
“Great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

The food was good. The atmosphere and location were great, service was awesome which made the evening even better.

• 3 of 5 stars Food