On the intercostal waterway and across the street from the Gulf of Mexico, this was a wonderful place to stay. The Legacy is a small 40 unit resort. So the pool is small, but clean and warm, and never crowded. Unit was a good size, beds was comfortable and the kitchen well stocked. All employees were helpful and friendly. We had a bit of a health emergency and they could not have been more accommodating. We liked staying in this area of Florida because of e incredible beach, restaurants and easy access to St Pete's, Clearwater and Tampa. There are many things for adults to enjoy...unlike endless theme parks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Tingo, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Legacy Vacation Resorts-Indian Shores reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Indian Shores Hotel Indian Shores
- Celebrity Resort Indian Shores
- Celebrity Hotel Indian Shores
- Legacy Vacation Resorts-Indian Shores Florida