Unit 306 was wonderfully clean and well decorated beautiful view from the balcony. Staff was extremely polite and helpful. Grounds, BBQ area, pool, hot tub all well kept and well maintained, beach fantastic for swimming and long walks. Beach Trolley stops outside the Condo Building.(goes all the way from Clearwater Beach to Pas da Grille. Great way to travel, all day for $3.50, stop get off and then get back on whenever it suits you. Eat at Salt Rock Grill - The Pub - Conch Republic - Good Food. Only one complaint bottom sheet not fitted for the bed and made sleeping uncomfortable - otherwise you could not have asked for a better equipped unit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sand Dollar offers 1, 2, & 3 bedroom condos with private balconies overlooking the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico and our white sugar sand beach that goes on for miles! Heated pool, JacuzziTM and private fishing pier serve to make a wonderful holiday. Outdoor barbecue and picnic area with lots of room for family cookouts. COme see why our guests make Sand Dollar their vacation home away from home, year after year! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline so you can book your Sand Dollar Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Hotel Indian Shores
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Indian Shores, Florida