We loved everything about the Sand Dollar. We just returned today after a week on the beautiful beach. We rented room 101, it was perfect! Walking distance to 7-11 for quick needs, and there is a Winn-Dixie for grocery shopping. You can take a cab or the all day pass on the Trolley. We spend a few hours at John's Pass and ate at Bubba Gumps..beautiful and so relaxing for a vacation!!
Our room had everything, buckets, shovels, beach chairs, boogie boards - it felt like home :)
- Also Known As:
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Hotel
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Hotel Indian Shores
- Sand Dollar Condo
- Sand Dollar Condominiums Indian Shores, Florida
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sand Dollar offers 1, 2, & 3 bedroom condos with private balconies overlooking the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico and our white sugar sand beach that goes on for miles! Heated pool, JacuzziTM and private fishing pier serve to make a wonderful holiday. Outdoor barbecue and picnic area with lots of room for family cookouts. COme see why our guests make Sand Dollar their vacation home away from home, year after year! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sand Dollar Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.