We recently stayed at the hotel during our three week holiday in Florida. This was a Reward Stay courtesy of the Priority Club Rewards programme.
We had the basic Islander guest room which is all you can get when booking a reward stay with Priority Club / IHG, these rooms face inward on to the courtyard / landing area but unfortunately no balcony or patio. For a family of four it was a bit cramped to say the least however from what we could see the bigger rooms / suits looked nice and spacious.
My only gripe was that our room was only ever serviced late in the day ( around 5.00 - 5.30 ) right when you are coming back from the pool and the beach and wanting to freshen up and get changed. We were there four days and interrupted the maid on three of the days, I guess if you are "paying" for you room then maybe you aren't left until last.
Pool area was ok, plenty of sun loungers, at peak times expect it to be busy.
If you do book an Islander guest room then I suggest you request a quiet room on a higher floor (second or third floor) as the hotel has its indoor mini golf right outside the rooms on the ground floor.
All in all as a Reward Stay it was ok and we would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn and Suites Harbourside Clearwater South! Enjoy your family vacation, business meeting, wedding, or social gathering at our 15 acre tropical Key West style waterfront resort. We are centrally located between Clearwater Beach and St Pete Beach, directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, in the heart of the quaint and charming community of Indian Rocks Beach. We are a short walk to the pristine beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Take a dip in one of our two heated pools, relax in the Jacuzzi and enjoy a refreshing beverage poolside at Rum Runners Tiki Bar. Our new waterpark is currently under construction and is scheduled to open this summer. Boaters, fishermen and vacationers alike, enjoy our 50 slip marina where you can dock your boat, rent a boat, go on a chartered fishing trip, and dolphin and sunset tours. Unwind with a tropical drink and a great meal at Jimmy Guana's Waterfront Bar and Grill, where you can enjoy nightly tropical drink specials and live entertainment. Family's love our miniature golf course and game room. We have suites for every budget and size, from economical courtyard rooms, convenient studios, sunset and marina view condo suites to luxury 1200 sq. Ft. Condo villas. Connecting rooms, long term rentals and group rates are available. Our Key West Conference Center is the perfect tropical location for events, weddings and meetings with over 4,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible space for functions up to 250. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Indian Rocks Beach/Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Indian Rocks Beach
- Indian Rocks Beach Holiday Inn