Booked this hotel as near it was near to Clearwater beach, an area I always liked and was delighted with hotel. ( it,s in Indian Rocks Beach ) stayed in a Habourside suite great room, with lounge, kitchen, 2 double beds and bathroom and wash area outside the bathroom.
Great view from the room with a decking area to sit and enjoy the inland waterway. There is a marina in front of the rooms and while sitting on the deck we were able to enjoy seeing the pelican,s and we were lucky enough to see some dolphins as well.
The beach is just a short 5 minute walk. It is a fantastic beach miles of endless golden sand.
Very relaxed feel to the area.
Nice eating place in hotel Jimmy Guana,s good food reasonable prices. There is a big area of decking to sit and eat over looking the waterway. Couple of local bars and eating places Crabby Bill,s nice atmosphere again reasonable price.
Through the middle of the hotel is an 18 hole putting course which is a nice touch. The pool which is heated is very nice with some nice things added for children. There is also a guest laundry on site
I would recommend a car as there is lots to do around the area as well as many eating places but you do need a car. There is a CVS just few minutes walk from hotel.
Tampa and Busch Gardens are about 45 to 60 minutes drive CLearwater about 10 to 15 minutes
Highly recommend this hotel, it,s clean, rooms are great, nice feel to the place and the staff are friendly. I would definitely come back here
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn and Suites Harbourside Clearwater South! Enjoy your family vacation, business meeting, wedding, or social gathering at our 15 acre tropical Key West style waterfront resort. We are centrally located between Clearwater Beach and St Pete Beach, directly on the Intracoastal Waterway, in the heart of the quaint and charming community of Indian Rocks Beach. We are a short walk to the pristine beaches of the Gulf of Mexico, shopping, restaurants and nightlife. Take a dip in one of our two heated pools, relax in the Jacuzzi and enjoy a refreshing beverage poolside at Rum Runners Tiki Bar. Our new waterpark is currently under construction and is scheduled to open this summer. Boaters, fishermen and vacationers alike, enjoy our 50 slip marina where you can dock your boat, rent a boat, go on a chartered fishing trip, and dolphin and sunset tours. Unwind with a tropical drink and a great meal at Jimmy Guana's Waterfront Bar and Grill, where you can enjoy nightly tropical drink specials and live entertainment. Family's love our miniature golf course and game room. We have suites for every budget and size, from economical courtyard rooms, convenient studios, sunset and marina view condo suites to luxury 1200 sq. Ft. Condo villas. Connecting rooms, long term rentals and group rates are available. Our Key West Conference Center is the perfect tropical location for events, weddings and meetings with over 4,000 sq. Ft. Of flexible space for functions up to 250. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, IHG, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Clearwater Beach South Harbourside reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Hotel And Suites Indian Rocks Beach/Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Clearwater
- Holiday Inn Indian Rocks Beach
- Indian Rocks Beach Holiday Inn