“The Locals Eat Here!” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Keegan's Seafood Grille has been an Indian Rocks Beach tradition and a favorite of the locals since 1985, committed to serving the freshest local products available at a reasonable price .We are a casual family friendly restaurant a short walk from the beach. Recently Keegan's was featured on the Food Network show " Diners, Drive-ins and Dives " for its innovative seafood dishes. Don’t forget to check out our daily fresh fish specials and our extensive kids menu. So come to Where the Locals Eat at Keegan's Seafood Grille!
Greensboro, North Carolina
“The Locals Eat Here!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2014

Visited my sister who lives in Madeira Beach and this is where we went for lunch one day. It was fantastic. Not fancy or touristy, but the real deal. The seafood gumbo was equal to some I've had in New Orleans. We had various seafood sandwiches and all were fresh and flavorful. The service was friendly and relaxed--kinda like what you would get at your favorite local diner. It has been featured by Guy Fieri as one of his "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives."

• 4 of 5 stars Food

New Rochelle, New York, USA
“Consistently Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Keegan's is one of our favorite places to eat when we come to Indian Rocks Beach. The food is consistently great, the sangria is awesome and the service is friendly and fast.
This last trip featured great specials and also incredible soft shell crabs. We love it so much we want to eat here every night but we try to give a couple of other places a try too. Can't wait to come back to Keegan's!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Eastport, New York, United States
“Consistently fresh, delicious and affordable seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

I love this place and whenever I'm near Indian Rocks I roll in and have lunch.My absolute favorite is their parmesan encrusted grouper checks sandwich. Everything is good here!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“BEST SEAFOOD IN FLORIDA!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

My family and I were in Florida for a week and had seafood for every meal but 2. This was definitely the best seafood we had! Two of us had the fish and chips and then my mom and I shared the crab cakes and the chef's special cobia. It was all very delicious and quick. We would have gone back had we eaten there at the beginning of our trip.

Kissimmee, FL
“So nice we went there twice!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014

We spent a weekend on Sand Key for my birthday and we wanted to try Keegan's because we saw it on DDD. This is my 5th DDD restaurant, and the best one yet!! We went for lunch on Saturday and my husband and I both wanted to sample a few things from the menu. We had conch fritters which were good - not as amazing as the ones we ate in the Bahamas, but still tasty. He had oyster stew and I had the she-crab soup. His stew smelled and looked delicious and had the BIGGEST oysters in it. My soup was creamy and delicious. For entrees he had the "famous" blackened grouper and I had the special - parmesan crusted grouper cheeks sandwich. Both of these were outstanding!! Key lime pie was the star of the show - saltine cracker crust??? - surprising and tasty.

Saturday' lunch was so good that we went back on Sunday before we drove home. He had the lobster roll which was huge and very good. Their pasta salad is excellent. I had oysters rockefeller, and loved them. Service was good. We waited for our food, but not too long, and it was worth it. Staff was friendly and welcoming on our visit.

I love that the public beach access is right across the street - I'm thinking of vacationing close by so we can enjoy the beach and the great food again!