“The Best Server!!” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Chicken Wings
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine
Description: Crabby Bills in Indian Rocks Beach has been here since April 28th 1983. We are a family business catering to our guest to develop long lasting relationships. We want to be the go to place for fresh seafood served in a casual beachy atmosphere. We serve breakfast from 7am daily and late night until 1:30 am daily.
Durham, United States
“The Best Server!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Server Sharon goes out of the way for her customers. It was my husbands b'day, Sharon made it extra special. But the food was not as good as it usually is, was disappointed especially considering we drove all the way here from Orlando just for dinner. :(
We ordered the mussels and clams for appy - they were terrible. So at least we had Sharon serve us and that helped, otherwise I think we would reconsider dining here again!

• 2 of 5 stars Food

Arvada, Colorado
“Cleveland Oysters Rocks”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Great food and great service! Sandy was great !! Very fun and lively ! Food quality was great for the price .

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Largo, Florida
“Poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2014

Been going here for 3 1/2 years. Each time hoping service gets better or something changes on the menu. The outdoor music attracts me. Brought visitors from out of town recommending the rum runner. Told the waitress that we wanted the tall and she said there is only one size. I mentioned that there used to be a tall and a regular. She said no there has never been a tall size. I said I had been coming there over 3 years (hindsight it has been longer) and that there was a larger rumrunner. She topped me saying she had been there 4 years and there has NEVER been a different size arguing with me in front of my guests that I was recommending the rumrunner to. Seriously? I stopped there for fear of food retalliation but she brought it up 5 minutes later admitting that there might have been a week special offering a larger size. She still had it wrong as this was much longer than a week. I asked for a manager after telling her how rude it was to argue with a customer in front of my guests when she didn't have her facts straight. Manager didn't validate my concerns and seemed more supportive of the unprofessional waitress. I guess service matters when you are sober. Food was mediocre as usual.

St Petersburg
“Love Holly-Like the Menu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

We visit this location almost every Friday night. We enjoy the food and atmosphere. One thing that adds to an already great experience is when we are seated in Holly's area. She is always pleasant and goes beyond the expected to make our meal a special experience.

As good as the seafood is, the breading is frequently too heavy and hides the delicate flavors. The last several times that we had the onion rings, they were peel-and-eat because of the breading. Sometimes, I am in the mood for a steak, but there is only one selection available.

All in all, very few complaints We will see you there this Friday night!

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Paul J, General Manager at Crabby Bills, responded to this review, May 23, 2014
Judy, Thanks for the honest assessment! We appreciate the opportunity social media gives us to know where we are excelling and where we need to work harder. Regarding the onion rings or breading issues, please bring it to our attention and we will be more than happy to recook whatever may not be up to your standards.
In reference to the steak issue, we're proud to say we are offering on our new menu (coming within weeks) both a handcut tenderloin fillet and a ribeye to the menu. These are cut from 'Seminole Pride' Choice Florida raised beef & we can say they are a major improvement!
Please, ask for me or one of our managers the next time you happen to be in.

And thanks for mentioning Holly... She's been with us for quite some time and is a pleasure to have as part of our family!

Warm Regards,

Paul 'Pauly' Jenkins Jr.
Crabby's Grandson & General Manager
“Royal Red Shrimp Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2014

Visited Crabby Bills Indian Rocks Beach, FL for dinner last night. We remembered JR the bartender from several previous visits over the past 3 years. He was his same friendly and efficient self.
JR suggested the Royal Red Shrimp to my husband and I and even suggested we split the one pound serving into half grilled - half blackened. They were delicious.
Crabby Bills is definitely one of our 'go to ' places when we visit this area and we will be back next year for sure.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere