“Quiet, clean and adorable!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Colonial Court Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Indian Rocks Beach
Colonial Court Inn
Save Saved
You added Colonial Court Inn to your Saves list
318 Gulf Blvd., Indian Rocks Beach, FL 33785   |
new york
“Quiet, clean and adorable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

We recently stayed in the Bay & Beach 1 BR canal-front cottage. As other posts described...the owners thought of everything. Washer/dryer, dishwasher, iron, hair dryer, beach towels, cooler, bicycle, granite counter kitchen, your own patio with BBQ, even the morning paper and coffee! Located in a very quiet residential area off Gulf Blvd., with easy access to beach, shops, restaurants.

Room Tip: This accommodation was not on the beach but a close second. Great value.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Madisonville, Kentucky
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

I had only have wonderful things to say about this place and it's owners! As I walked into the unit, I felt so at home. It was clean, quaint, and very well equipped. The Garden was nice as well as the beach access right around the garden. I did not have to take anything that pertained to the beach except oil! The chairs, beach towel and umbrella's were provided! It was so great not to have to use up more space in the trunk of my MUSTANG..(it has little space as it is! LOL)! AS I was leaving, I accidently ripped off my silver bracelet that I had bought while there as a souvenir...I called back and left a message, and Laurie called me back;she had looked for and found my bracelet. I will be coming back...LOVED IT!

Room Tip: Our room was "The Garden" without the Gulf view...HOWEVER...it is sooooo close...you don...
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2012

We spent the last week here and absolutely fell in love with this cosy out of the way little gem of a place. The views were spectacular, it was very secluded, we felt like we had our own beach as it was so quiet and relaxing. We could not have asked for a better place to spend our time. We will return again next year as this is a once in a lifetime spot to find. We feel like we found a lost treasure as it is one of the best places we have been to over the years. We saw dolphins every morning so close we could almost touch them, that was amazing. We didn't even need a car as everything we needed was a stone's throw away.
Jim and Laura are the kindest people too, very warm and caring about their guests, thanks!
We highly recommend Colonial Court Inn!

Room Tip: Next time we will stay at one of the apartments in the front wth a beach view.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Lawrence, Kansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

We enjoyed a very nice, relaxing anniversary vacation, staying at the Colonial Court Inn at Indian Rocks Beach. Our apt was "the Indian", It was very homelike and comfortable. It made coming back to the apt feel like coming home. Nothing stuffy or unwelcoming about the place. My favorite thing was the beach. I loved getting up early every morning, walking through the garden, down to the beach for long walks. It was late Sept, and the beach was undergoing beach restoration but it was a minor inconvenience to walk down 1/2 block down to enter when the work was by the Inn. I picked up hundreds of shells. It was amazing how many large shells were left after high tide! The sunsets were beautiful too. The Inn is at the perfect location, centrally located and right on the Suncoast trolley route. We took advantage of the transportation and left our car parked at our assigned spot at the Inn the whole time and rode the trolley, ($4.50 each per person per day) to explore Passe de Grille to Clearwater. .We could not have found a more perfect spot. We will definately be back!

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side, face the ocean but the rest of the rooms are only a few yards from the beach...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stumbled onto this property on the internet while I was looking for a nice quiet low stress long weekend beach getaway. Wow it is paradise. The pride of the owners for this property is immediately evident. The cottages are intimate and charming. Once inside the gate we felt like we were in our own little tropical paradise. The beach is absolutely beautiful. Restaurants and supplies are within a short stroll. My family and I cannot wait to visit the inn again.

Thank you Laura and Jim for a wonderful weekend.

cp
Chicago, IL

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

My wife and I married here back in October 2005 right on the beach. We always enjoy going back and plan to again for our anniversary this October. This is a very special place nestled right on the beach at 'The Narrows' in Indian Rocks. Wev'e rented the main beach home with the four primary apartments, 'Starlight, Heart, Lighthouse, and 'Tarpon'. Each apartment home has a unique charm and offers great comfort and all the amenities. Their Chic-a-Sea cottage next door is also wonderful, private and very comfortable for an entire family. It's currently under remodeling and I cant wait to see it at completion.
The deck out back is spacious and offers a large custom stainless grill for cooking. The large Adirondack Chairs are a great spot to relax, enjoy a drink, and immerse your self in our great Florida weather.
We have made some fond memories here with our family and friends, this is the real Florida that your'e looking for, my home for sunsets !

Room Tip: Know your needs and plan accordingly. Colonial Court offers accomodations to fit those needs, and ea...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Miami
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Perfect place, perfect location for a get away vacacion. You will feel like in your own house.
The place is beautiful, and Lisa you were right, the outdoor shower is incredible. Sorry we descover it the last day. We are already planning our next trip.

Room Tip: The light house. Ocean view and porch.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Colonial Court Inn? Share your experiences!