“Fabulous pastas, pizza and salads. Reasonably priced. Service is prompt and so far, have not had a bad experience here” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pistilli's Pizza

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

• Visited November 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Melbourne Beach, Florida, United States
“Best Italian in Space Coast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Pistillis has been our family's favorite italian restaurant for the past 5 years. I'm from Chicago and a huge fan of thin crust pizza; however, Pistillis New Jersey pizza hits the mark and is consistently great. My preference is to eat pizza in the restaurant as the crust will be crispier not having to steam in a pizza box for the trip home. I can honestly say everything we've ever had on the menu is great. The eggplant rollatini appetizer with prosciutto is one of our favorites. Meatballs are the best I've ever had. My wife and I will often split a large house salad (w/salami, ham, cheese) a side order of meatballs, garlic bread, and the eggplant appetizer - plenty of food as we'll take home leftovers w/o ever ordering an entree. The Spaghetti ala Pistilli is another one of our favorites - Baked spaghetti with meatballs and sausage covered in cheese. As a general rule, I always get the House Dressing in Italian restaurants - do not pass up the house dressing at Pistillis, it is a sweet Balsamic based dressing that complements the crisp, cold salad served up with the entrees. Despite being a casual, no frills atmosphere, I've taken many out of town business guests to Pistillis for dinner - they always want to go back when they're in town.

One more noteworthy item - Mike, the owner provides the most courteous and professional interaction you will ever have when ordering take-out over the phone.I've called in well over 50 take out orders and have had a consistent experience with every call. Despite a constant barrage of phone-in orders, Mike is very polite about putting you on hold, will take your order, repeat it back to you, and then check with the kitchen to see how long your order will take. I appreciate this as there have been times where a pizza order is well over an hour - giving me an opportunity to not place the order and avoid disappointment because of a long, hungered, wait.

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Seattle, Washington
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012

Fabulous pastas, pizza and salads. Reasonably priced. Service is prompt and so far, have not had a bad experience here.

Visited August 2012
Cumming, Georgia
“Great Pizza in Fla”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012 via mobile

Flew in and needed to feed 100 people for my client for a reward. Had never eaten here but went by reviews. Romeo and crew were awesome and so easy to deal with. My client loved the meal, had 27 pizzas and 3 trays of salad. They make their own fresh Mozzerella!! These guys were great and I will be back , they really are from Jersey!!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Indialantic, Florida
“Dishonest kitchen/burned take-out”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

James Sutton (You) reviewed in the last week
Food 0 / 3 Decor 1 / 3 Service 0 / 3

On the evening of 08-02-2012, my wife took our family to Pistilli's Indian Harbor Beach restaurant. I did not go with them. She ordered baked ziti and a salad take-out for me and brought it home. I ate the salad and it was very good. When I opened the baked ziti I found that the cheese and pasta on the top was burned black and the ziti was inedible. The blackened cheese had been covered up with red sauce so that anyone looking in the box would not see the burned cheese. It was bad enough that their cook served burnt the food, but then he or she tried to cover it up so that no one would notice until my wife got the meal home. We live near this restaurant have been there several times and we always enjoyed our meals, but we are not likely to return if this kind of dishonesty is typical of their kitchen staff. Why would anyone trust them to maintain a sanitary kitchen. I posted an email complaint through their website before posting this review. They did not not respond to my email. If you think I am ticked off, you're right.

• Visited July 2012