“Best Thai Food I Ever Had!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Outdoor seating
Dining options: Takeout
West Palm Beach, Florida
“Best Thai Food I Ever Had!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Ate there by chance while on vacation. Nicely decorated restaurant in a small shopping center. Ordered Pad Thai and Masaman Curry, the best we've ever had!. Very friendly staff, very clean restaurant. Moderately priced menu. Will eat there again when in the area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

79% Recommend
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Bad experience!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My husband and I have eaten at this restaurant before, but after tonights experience, I will never return. The restaurant closes at 10. We arrived at 9. When our food started to arrive at 9:20 the smell of cleaning fluid was overwhelming. As if that wasn't bad enough, one of the servers started mopping the restaurant floor and continued right next to our table! I completely lost my appetite. It smelled of soggy mop and cleaning detergent. When I brought it to the attention of our server, she apologized but obviously could do nothing about it. We will never return.

Visited December 2012
Northwood nh
“Excellent Authentic Thai and fresh sushi”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

Stopped in for lunch - had excellent pad see-ew (wonderfully spicy) and my wife had a sushi bento box with nice mix if sashimi and rolls. Also had a crab Rangoon with actual crab meat not just pink cream cheese that we have all become accustomed to. Atmosphere is a little lacking but quality of food is excellent -

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Indialantic, Florida
“Consistent Thai food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

I have eaten here twice in the last week. A buddy of mine and I like the lunch specials for sushi and sushimi. My family and I dinner and had an good meal of sushi, sushimi, pad Thai and teriyaki chicken. This is a great local resturant that has consistent good food and service.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne Beach, Florida
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great thai food as well as sushi. The staff is always very pleasant and provide an enjoyable dining experience. Never disappointed when I leave there!

• Visited December 2012