“Waterview outside and honky tonk inside” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #13 of 53 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: This is right next door to Doubletree, Crown Plaza and Hilton. People staying in those hotels definitely need to know about Lou's Blues!
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Waterview outside and honky tonk inside”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

Locals type place that welcomes tourists. Has older local regulars and vacationers 30's - 60's early and karaoke. Live music and younger crowd later it seems. Bar food was limited but edible and the drinks/waitstaff were good. Parking gets full later.

Visited April 2014

Melbourne, Florida
“Awesome Bar/Grill”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great food, great atmosphere, and friendly staff. Must check this place out! There is live music 7 nights a week. Ive been going there regularly for 10 years now. Never heard a bad band yet.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
ohio
“I would have to think long and hard before I would invest in a concert at Lou's again.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

We went to Lou's for the Wishbone Ash concert. Traveled a fair distance, $40 for gas each way, $100 for VIP concert tickets, $150 for a hotel room next to Lou's, $60 for dinner, anyway, it was a bit of an investment. Arrived at 8 for the concert, band looked disappointed at the turnout but started at 8:02. Played one set, a very, very good, tight set and promptly ended the concert after their encore at a little before 10. Considering our investment in time and money and my dedicated following of the band since 1972, very disappointing. But back to Lou's, I was never offered a menu, no one took my drink order, the staff seemed bored and uninterested in the guests. We've been to other concerts at Lou's and it was an okay experience. The decor is dated at best, the bras on the fan or whatever hanging from the roof is passe at best. Andy Powell noted that the bar looked a bit mental. Andy no doubt wanted me to have a few beers, they normally get a cut of the drinks. Hey, Andy, no one asked me if I wanted a drink! I finally had to leave my VIP seat, during the concert without a break and flag down a bartender who reluctantly got me a Rock. I would have had 4 or 5 more Rocks since I was a walker that nite and some food, but no one asked me! Brevard Music Group may want to look at an alternative site for the concerts that they book. Lou's does not seem to want the business any more. I would have to think long and hard before I would invest in a concert at Lou's again.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Belvidere, Illinois
“OK place for food, better place for atmosphere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

Kind of a biker place. Service was not that great. We tried to get a seat outside and upstairs. Pretty crowded and the smell of cigarette smoke was overwhelming and unappealing. We ended up eating by ourselves outside, downstairs. No one else around. Service was spotty. Food was only OK. They had a band playing on that Sunday afternoon. I'm sure this place would be better for it's nightlife, dancing and drinking.

Visited April 2014
“A local scene not to be missed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014

We come here every time we're down in Florida. Some of the same characters have been here every Friday or Saturday night for the past 8 years! Gets crazy but fun! Dancing and people watching will have you laughing! Pretty decent basic menu. Nice place to stop for a drink in the afternoon to look out over the ocean. VERY friendly staff! GREAT music which is constantly changing. A definite MUST!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere