“Great Seafood!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Merritt Island, Florida
“Great Seafood!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

No matter what you order on the menu, from appetizers to entrees, to desserts, you going to find everything made to order using the freshest ingredients Scott Earrick has to offer. You cannot go wrong with anything on his menu. Of course, you are greeted at the door by host Bill, to which he will take you to a very nice table. The restaurant is small, so reservations are a must. Scott's on Fifth is a special occasion place to dine, or simply an anytime dining experience.

Visited February 2013

“My new favorite fine dining establishment!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

Food was fantastic (the two of us had two apps, two entrees, a dessert, and a bottle of wine...), and service was great. Everything was cooked to perfection with wonderful flavor. Met Scott after dinner and fell in love with him and his restaurant... Can't wait to go back!

• Visited July 2013
“Superb food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a romantic and excellent restaurant to go with my wife and I made a good choice. They reserved us a very nice romantic table and OMG the food was delicious! We ordered one of the specials appetizers 'Penne with bolognesa' and it was the best bolognesa we have ever tried! Spectacular! The main course was absolutely delicious also.
The service was excellent and we met Scott at the end and had the opportunity to speak with him.
Little expensive but worth it for a special occasion.
I highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2013
Washington, DC
“80th Birthday Celebration”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Perhaps the best dining experience ever. Although the food was Excellent [5 stars] - it's more than that .. We were greeted with a smile at the front door [ which is actually the back door] by one of the owners, and from there it just got better and better. The waiter was well versed with the menu and made the perfect suggestions for every course. I'm quite certain that kitchen uses only the freshest local-ingredients, and everything is definitely made-to-order !! The other owner - Scott - is the chef and he tends to pop his head out of the kitchen from time-to-time checking out the "Scene" .. And - it is a scene !! Lots of interesting art work, numerous chandeliers, candles flickering, and really great music playing in the background. This is a wonderful destination restaurant for my friends and family and I can't wait for my next visit to Indialantic and Scott's on Fifth.

• Visited February 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Always just misses the mark for me...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been to Scott's several times over the years, and something is always just a bit off for me. Under/over cooked, under/over spiced... and usually under-staffed for the busier nights. As far as "fine-dining" goes in Brevard, this is one of your few options, but I tend to shy away from Scott's as I just don't trust what I'll get. I agree with reviewers that state that the service/attitude has been an issue, as well.

But: consistently fantastic Caesar salad, bread, the (yes they'll charge you) pesto sauce for dipping, and great desserts and usually good wine selection.

I'd say if you're easily pleased you'll love Scott's, and if you're a tougher cookie used to out-of-Brevard fine dining, you'll likely be just satisfied.

• Visited November 2012