“Horrible service, very unfriendly employees” 1 of 5 stars

(321) 676-7455
Improve this listing
Ranked #27 of 53 Restaurants in Indialantic
Cuisines: Ice Cream
“Horrible service, very unfriendly employees”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

I brought my two children to get ice cream last week. I have lived here for 13 years. This was my first and LAST time going to MOOS. The young man taking our order was rude, seemed bothered by any questions I asked and obviously is Very unhappy working there. When we sat down we couldn't find a clean table. They all were open, no one was there. I used my baby wipes to clean off the chocolate syrup from the tables before we sat down. I will not be back nor will I recommend this place to anyone

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Longwood, Florida
“Truly the best soft ice cream ever...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

We saw 10+ folks standing in-line so we decided to do the drive thru... and it was quick. I had the vanilla and my wife had the swirl and she said it was also the best ever - and she knows ice cream. She does prefer chocolate and she especially liked it.

Visited June 2012
Miami, Florida
“Great stop on a hot day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

We went here a couple of times during our most recent vacation. They have pretty good ice cream, both soft serve and regular, and really good prices. Their hotdogs are pretty good too. My kids loved going here both for the ice cream and to climb on the cow. It's a great stop for a hot day on the beach. I recommend it.

Visited May 2012
WPB
“MOO-MOO”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

Like going back in time to my youth in a town called Park Ridge New Jersey where there was a local ice cream place called Stockdale's. WE never went to Huff's about a /2 mile up the street in Montvale for no particular eason- it's just that we liked Stockdle's so much. Same with Moo's. I liked it so muchI even bought their T-shirt. When I askedfor some water after I finished my blue colored SMURF ice cream they threw in a small bottle of water for free and wouldn't accept payment. Very nice folks!!!

Visited February 2012
Long Island
“Good location, decent ice cream”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Not a bad place to get ice cream. Nothing fancy, a bit expensive to eat while standing in a parking lot on A1A.

Visited March 2012