“A great Casino” 4 of 5 stars

Manasota Key, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“A great Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

This Casino is close to all the major centers and is as great a place as any to lose your money

Fort Myers, Florida
13 attraction reviews
“Very Nice Casino”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011

As first time visitors we signed up for their player's card and each received $50 to play on the slots. Casino was very clean and had lots of new machines. They seem to have promotions going on at all different times. This is a good feature if you live in the area. We ate at the deli and the food was average. Definitely will go again.

Visited September 2011
Roseville, California
12 attraction reviews
“Time for a Refresher Course on Managing a Casino”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2011

$5 for general valet parking and $15 for better valet parking are you kidding me? $3 for a glass of tomato juice? Again are you kidding me? The place is very smokey and loud. Have the members of the tribe take some lessons from Thunder Valley in California on how to manage a casino.The only plus was the 1st Deli and even then it took 45 minutes to get two sandwiches . You need to do better guys!

Visited October 2011
Sun City Center, Florida
14 attraction reviews
“Excellent fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

We drove 2 hrs from the Tampa Bay area and spent the entire day. Came home with more money than we left home with and had an entire day of fun and relaxation.

Visited August 2011
Estero
“ALREADY BAD! NOW EVEN WORSE”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2011

I have been going to this place for a very long time. You think that I would have learned by now. I now that most of the Casino's have cut down on a lot of their payouts but. this is the worse I have ever expierence. I played the penny machine Buffalo. I started with .40 worked up to 4.00 dollars. Where in the world is the Buffalo's. I guess I have to bring them with me because they were no where in the slots. i was surprised to get a bonus. Big deal. 10 cents, here and there. then the big $3.00 total after making me wait for 8 minutes for all the extra spins that it kept giving me. This is a money pit. Just throw your money in the air and walk out. It's not fair when you drop $250 in the slots and come out with $8.00. Deli is over priced. $14.00 for a hamburger!! I could not afford to even buy one because I only had $8.00 left. If you get thirsty please order all your sodas at once because the service is rare the later it get. Is the winnings only for the people that come in on the chartered bus? Everyone complains about the slots I am one. Please people do not go save your money. I'm not mad but very disappointed!!!
Look at the people faces. That will tell you a lot.
Barbarabjones@yahoo.com