“Grand Old Lady Doesn't Show Her Age” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Golf Courses, Sports
Activities: Golfing
Jacksonville, Florida
39 attraction reviews
“Grand Old Lady Doesn't Show Her Age”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 22, 2013

Stayed at the Mission Inn for a weekend this summer. It was surprisingly beautiful and so close to Mount Dora. It's definitely the place to stay when visiting the Mount Dora area. The golf course is beautiful as are the grounds. Our room had a balcony looking over the golf course. The golf course was well manicured and in excellent condition. The restaurant's on site were excellent. Our whole family attended the Sunday brunch that included entertainment and an extensive buffet with carving stations and all kinds of interesting and unique entrees. There was a billiards room that we took advantage and even outdoor pool tables around the pool. There's also an excellent tennis facility and we enjoyed a vigorous workout in the gym. It was one of the nicest I've seen in any hotel I've ever stayed at. This is a great place to stay and I would definitely recommend it to others.

Visited August 2013

Chicago, Illinois
52 attraction reviews
“golf heaven”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

found this place by accident but boy am i glad, the ground were immaculate the golf course was tough but playable for the average player, will be back again for sure can't wait

Visited December 2013
Tampa, Florida, United States
12 attraction reviews
“A great challenge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2013

What a golf course! The course has everything a golfer needs. I didn't stay at the resort, but played El Campeon

Visited April 2013
Hialeah, Florida
“Mission Inn Resort”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

You will not be disappointed. Excellent golf courses and even better restuarants and bars. Very friendly people that takes care of you.

Visited October 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Bachelor golf weekend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

We actually went September 2013, but I'm just now writing. I can't say enough about the facility. The place is amazing. It's a huge resort and very well kept. The golf course Campeon is fantastic. I heard the sushi buffet was top notch, I missed it. The employees were extremely nice and I had a great service. My room was an executive suite that was gorgeous. If you are looking to get away for the weekend, don't miss this place.