Husband and I spent 3 nights mid February 2012, stayed in Huth 3 - which I highly recommend for couples who desire privacy. I don't care if it's "just a track house" - as others have called it. Shortsighted! It was a doctor's house (Dr. Huth) and he was smart to plant 3 evergreens in front of the house - for privacy and afternoon shade. The interior was very nicely renovated. I had carefully searched all the comments here on TripAdvisor, to see which Huth room looked to be the best for beach view, and compared to 1,2, and 4 , this did have an excellent view from the patio and the ocean is steps away from your door. We didn't mind the 10 minute walk to the main house for breakfast...you have to build an appetite, then walk it off - right? Ha Delicious food! Interior of main house was very comfy and homey. We took the complimentary bikes out one day. Another day we went to the Mote Aquarium and wildlife rescue next door, and hung out on the beach the last day. It was a great place to escape to during the middle of winter for us 'northern birds'. Ea. night was $339.00 though,, a bit steep, plus all the taxes etc.
- Also Known As:
- Harrington House Beachfront Hotel
- Harrington House Beachfront Hotel Holmes Beach
- Harrington House Beachfront Bed And Breakfast
- Harrington House Beachfront Bed & Breakfast Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come savor intimate charm and casual elegance of Harrington House Beachfront Bed & Breakfast, one of Florida’s most highly rated Bed & Breakfast Inns located on a tranquil bit of paradise known as Anna Maria Island. The stunning sunsets, soothing rhythm of waves on the white sugar sand beaches, and warm hospitality – combine to create that perfect getaway. Tropical surroundings and serenity top the list of amenities. Savor a new gourmet breakfast selection every day from our collection of recipes prepared by our own professional chefs. Relax in the living room, a gathering place where visitors become friends. All rooms have private baths, color cable TV, air conditioning and free wireless internet. Many of the rooms have French doors leading to balconies, overlooking the pool and the Gulf of Mexico. Once you visit the Harrington House, you will want to return again and again. ... more less