Just returned from a wonderful weekend at Cedar Cove Resort. Was looking for a casual, quiet place to stay for the weekend. Cedar Cove was perfect and just what we were looking for. The location on Holmes Beach on Anna Maria Island was wonderful. Could not get closer to the water. My husband and two children stayed in the Coconut Suite, a gulf front one bedroom condo. Size was perfect. View was amazing. Very comfortable. Neat and clean. Great to have a full kitchen. We ate breakfast and lunch in and caught the free Island Trolley to head out for dinner in the evening. It was wondeful to walk down the stairs and step right into the sand. Jeff and Eric, the managers were extremely friendly and were available for anything we needed. It's nice to be in a place where the owners take so much pride in their resort. Would highly recommend this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL