My mother and I stayed last week at Cedar Cove and had a wonderful time. We stayed in the Violet Cottage. It had everything we needed for our stay. They do a morning towel exchange that is convenient. They also provide large beach towels as well as chairs for the beach. Our cottage was simply a short walk across the street from the beach. The location of Cedar Cove is great because it is in the middle of Anna Maria Island. The fountains are a nice touch and Eric and Debbie were very nice and helpful. We had a few hiccups on the first day but they were quick to remedy those minor details.
Everything was extremely clean, including the outdoor bathroom. The outdoor showers are very nice and allowed us to clean up before coming back to the cottage. There are several places to eat and bbq on the property. We never had to rush to get beach chairs or a spot on the beach. After doing a lot of walking on the beach, we realized this is a pretty quiet area.
Each cottage has its own name with a porch or deck. This is not a five star hotel with a lot of pampering but if you want to feel like you have your very own beach cottage for a week, this is the place for you. I would highly recommend Cedar Cove.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A boutique resort located in the heart of your island paradise. Penthouses, gulf view suites, Key West style cottages and your own private sugar white sandy beach. Sip wine and the watch beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com and Despegar.com so you can book your Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Hotel Holmes Beach
- Cedar Cove Resort And Cottages
- Cedar Cove Resort & Cottages Anna Maria Island/Holmes Beach, FL